Welcome Finance, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs and
help you reach your goals. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of our clients.
Under the Data Privacy Act, we are required to give you this privacy notice.
includes information about the parties who receive personal information from us as we conduct the business of the Company.
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at:
(02) 8282 8686 or email our Data Protection Officer at:
Information we collect about you
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from your on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us.
- Information we received from third parties or entities when we conduct appropriate checks relative to your application.
- Information we received from your WELCOME FINANCE MOBILE APP.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties who receive information from us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following third parties
- Government agencies, such as Credit Information Corporation and Anti-Money Laundering Council, as mandated by law.
- Organization of financial institutions, i.e. BAP Credit Bureau, Inc.
- Affiliates of the Company that run financial businesses.
- Accredited collection agency and/or law firm in case of delinquency.
In compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act, we would like to secure your consent on the general use and sharing of information obtained from you in the course of your transaction/s with any member of Welcome Finance, Inc. or from third parties. These data, which include your personal or sensitive personal information, may be collected, processed, stored, updated, or disclosed by WFP (i) for legitimate purposes, (ii) to implement transactions which you request, allow, or authorize, (iii) to offer and provide new or related products and services of the Welcome Finance, third parties, or Non Affiliated Third Parties and, (iv) to comply with the WFP’s internal policies and its reporting obligations to governmental authorities under applicable laws. Your consent will allow members of the Welcome Finance, Inc. to process, collect, use, store, or disclose, Share, your information to other members, to governmental authorities, and to Non Affiliated third parties, as may be necessary. Your information may continue to be collected, stored, processed and/or shared for five (5) years from the conclusion of your transactions with any member of the Welcome Finance, Inc. or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
Disclosure of information to parties that provide services with us
Disclosure of information about former clients
If you terminate your account with Welcome Finance, Inc., we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How we prorect your information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to any persons that may not be authorized by you and our Management. We maintain physical, electronic, or security measures that comply with the Data Privacy Act to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Retention period of your information
We will hold your nonpublic personal information under our custody for five (5) years from the date of termination of your account consistent with Rule 9.B of 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 9160, As Amended, except when you are subject of a case where your nonpublic personal information must be retained and safely kept beyond the five-year period until it is officially confirmed by the AMLC Secretariat.
You privacy rights as a data subject
- Right to be informed We are bound to furnish you this Privacy Notice to inform you about your data privacy rights, how we process your nonpublic personal information, and how we restrict your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access.
- Right to object You have a right to object verbally, whether in person or through a phone call, to the processing of your nonpublic personal information, including for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling. You may also withhold your consent to the processing in case of changes or any amendment to the information you declared with us.
- Right to access You may request from us a copy of any information about you that we have in our computer database and/or manual filing system.
- Right to rectification You have a right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in your information on our database and have them corrected immediately and accordingly by accomplishing the Client Data Change Request Form prescribed by our Company.
- Right to erasure or blocking You may exercise your right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of you nonpublic personal information from our database and/or manual filing system upon discovery and substantial proof of any of the following: - Your personal information is incomplete, outdated, false, or unlawfully obtained; - Your personal information is being used for purpose you did not authorize; - Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are collected; - You withdraw consent or object to the processing, and there is no longer legal ground or overriding interest for the processing; - The personal information concerns private information that is prejudicial to you, unless justified by freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press or otherwise authorized; - The processing is unlawful; or - We violated your data privacy rights.
- Right to damages You may be indemnified for any damages you sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal information, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
- Right to data portability You may request from us a copy of your personal information in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows you for further use.
- Right to file a complaint You may file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission against us through https://privacy.gov.ph/complaints-main/ if you feel that your nonpublic personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, or that any of your data privacy rights has been violated: Provided, that you have given us an opportunity in good faith to comply with any legal obligations involving data protection and privacy.
How to exercise your data privacy rights
You shall execute a written request to us addressed to our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Junho, Yun, and have it received by any of our personnel. Mention in your letter that the request is being made in exercise of your specific data privacy right under the Act, together with documents to support your request.
Employment StatusError message
Car kindsError message
Year MadeError message
Purchased YearPurchased Year must be atfer Year Made
Possible amount : 200,000 ~ 2,000,000 peso
Recorded MileageError message
Payment TermError message
Monthly amortization above are indicative only. The final
loan amount, interest rate will be decided after reviewing the
Any questions about application of product
Finance? We're here for you!
Unable to find your loan history!
* Forget the contact No.
on your Application?
Please contact us by INQUIRY.
after series of evaluation you did not qualify to our current criteria for credit approval.
* If you feel that you have inquires for your loan disapproval, please contact us by inquiry.
Possible Loan Amount
※ Estimated result only.
The final result will be decided after
reviewing submitted documents.
Additional information is required
to check the loan amount.
※ If you have question this,
please contact us by inquiry.